I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Last day to send packages

The cutoff date to send packages over to John is April 1st. So, if anybody has anything to send they better get it to the post office soon!! I know John gets a lot of packages, but I also know he shares with his roomates and friends who do not recieve as much. He appreciates all that is sent to him. He doesn't have the time to email and thank everyone, but know that he is grateful for all the goodies and support.

I talked to John on the phone today. He was extremely tired. He worked the past 2 days without any sleep. Despite how tired he was when he got off the phone with me he was going to go workout at the gym, shower and then get some much needed rest. He said he would call again in a couple of days and more than likely I would talk to him on instant messenger in the meantime. He said he is looking forward to getting the heck home! Only 2 more months, that's nothing...

On a side note, I begged and begged one of John's roomates that I know for some pictures of John. John did send a couple but complained they took forever to upload so he didn't send that many. Well, I promised his friend alcohol if he would send some. I just knew that would do the trick. This is one of the pics he sent haha. He looks so handsome there doesn't he?!?


Here's a better one!


No comments: