I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Surprise!



I was talking online with John yesterday when he told me he had a surprise for me and to make sure that I didn't plan anything from June 12-20. Well I HATE surprises and absolutely had to know. After begging and trying to guess, he said he would call me and tell me. So, he calld later on and finally told me ... WE ARE GOING TO ARUBA!!! The hotel looks absolutely amazing and we are both looking forward to going. Zach and Anna are also going to be there celebrating their one year anniversairy, so I am sure we will be bumping into them occasionally.

The whole month of June I am going to be on vacation. Atlantis in the Bahamas with my family, Aruba with John, and St. John for Jackie's wedding. I don't know if my Irish/Polish skin will be able to handle all the sun it will be getting!!

I thought I would share our vacation on here. We are both really excited and looking forward towards getting away and spending some quality time together. In case you feel like looking at the hotel we are staying at and how "pimp" it is (as John's says), click here Our hotel

No comments: