I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Missed John twice today online

John got online twice today when I was in my classes (the first classes I have gone to all week...I have really bad senioritis!). He left me a message on instant messenger just saying he loved me and that he still hasn't gotten my package. It usually takes 2 weeks for packages to get there and I sent his Valentine's Day package out a week and a day ago. So, hopefully it will get there soon. He says he has been checking everyday for it. I told him it's the best package I have ever sent, so he is really excited and looking forward to what I put in there. I know he will get it after Valentine's Day, but hey better late then never!! Right??

No comments: