I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Weekend in DC


This past weekend I went to DC. I stayed with Anna. Her husband is with 1/6 H&S along with John. They both actually got the same reenlistment job at Quantico. So, we are going to be seeing a lot of each other very soon! We couldn't stop talking about them all weekend. They seemed to have a lot in common (hunting, fishing, baseball). I guess they jokingly said to one another that they could tell us they had to work late and then go out drinking instead. I dunno about that one haha...

We had such a good time and did lots of fun things. I got to see the cute condo they just bought. The closing is in less than a week (Anna get packing!!) Anna has been my lifesaver lately (THANKS!!!)...She helped me work on my resume, this blog (she's a pro) and look for places to live. I cannot believe how EXPENSIVE it is to live in Northern Virginia as well as how shitty the traffic is!! Yikes...but otherwise it's a really beautiful area with lots to do.

The time is flying by with only a couple more months to go. They will be back before we know it.

No comments: