I hope you don't mind that I put down in words how wonderful life is while you're in the world

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My morning wake up call

John got online around 6am this morning. I was sleeping but since my computer makes a "MOOO" sound when he signs on AIM, I wake right up and talk to him despite the fact I am half alseep and can't even see what I typing. He FINALLY got my package!! He said it was the best package ever. It took about 3 weeks for him to get. Others on the 1/6 yahoo online chat group have sent stuff in the beginning of January and their loved ones still haven't gotten it. So, I am lucky John got his package as quickly as he did with all the slowness that has been happening with their mail. In the package I sent him I put in a green flannel fitted sheet for his bed. I washed it with extra detergent and dried it with lots of dryer sheets. Then I proceeded to spray it with my perfume, so that it would smell like me! haha. He said it smelled great and that he already had it on his mattress.

We are FINALLY getting our plane tickets for Jackie's wedding. It's such a relief to finally get them and know where we are leaving from and the dates. We are both really excited to go. It is going to be here before we know it. I cannot believe that tomorrow is the 1st day of March. It doesn't even seem possible. The time is just flying by for me.

67 days til I graduate! and then shortly after that John will be home!

No comments: